• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe...formerly Precious...ebay bun

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
I just took a few photos of Precious and whilst I was uploading them, it suddenly occurred to me that she looks like a Chloe. So Chloe it is! She has settled down well, very nervous but will take a little food from my hand and allow me to stroke her head.

'Wot you looking at?'
8241198f.jpg

'Will you turn that flash off!'
1cc8d5d3.jpg

37c19abf.jpg

I'm going to have to keep a very close eye on Chloe, she is in the house for some exercise and I have already caught her peering out the catflap and climbing the stairs :lol: :lol:

She's getting quite confident, she will now take food from my hand and let me stroke her without running off, and she is absolutely in her element rummaging around the house :D

Someone saw my ad in the vets and is coming to see Chloe tomorrow morning :D She is booked for her spay on 16th August so as long as they love her and pass the homecheck, she should be going to live locally with a little neutered buck :D

awww that's great news :D I hope she will be very happy in her new home :D you do an amazing job with these bunnies, I'd never be able to let them go :oops:

Back