• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What is the 'Official' Description of Nomad's......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......COLOUR?!!!

Picture1084.jpg

:D :D

Janex

That expression on his face makes me laugh every time I see it :lol:

I'd have said 'sooty fawn' as well :?

How is he enjoying spending time in a garden, Jane?

AlisonA said:
That expression on his face makes me laugh every time I see it :lol:

I'd have said 'sooty fawn' as well :?

How is he enjoying spending time in a garden, Jane?

He has been having a great time!! :D
He hasn't be 'round the neighbours' today as it is just TOO HOT outside.
He has spent most of the day asleep next to Barbara. At one point he was on his back with his 'ickle legs in the air :lol: I rushed to get my camera but by the time I got back to him he'd moved :roll:

Janex

In the US he'd be called a tort (tortiseshell). It's the most common color of Holland lops here, which he looks like.

he looks just like one of my little girls,shes called moo and i have often wondered myself what her colour description is.

Jack's-Jane said:
naturestee said:
It's the most common color of Holland lops here

Excuse me!! Nomad doesn't 'do' COMMON!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol:

Maybe he's been traveling the world? His name is Nomad, after all. :wink: An American bunny in the UK would be pretty uncommon. :D

naturestee said:
Jack's-Jane said:
naturestee said:
It's the most common color of Holland lops here

Excuse me!! Nomad doesn't 'do' COMMON!! :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Janex

:lol:

Maybe he's been traveling the world? His name is Nomad, after all. :wink: An American bunny in the UK would be pretty uncommon. :D

:lol: :lol:

BTW Still trying to locate that ILLUSIVE Vet re Dysautonomia....

Janex

Well, his head is definitely sooty fawn, lol. Dunno about those lighter patches on his back though :lol: . He's gorgeoussss!

Yep, he's a sooty fawn and he's very similar to my Teddy. How's Arthur, by the way, Jane? Is he gaining weight?

Back