• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet My Baby (Charlie)

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie as been with me now for roughly 2mths and is a British Giant
HPIM034mumsbaby.jpg

Charlie doing what he does best, chasing Poppy
Chaspop.jpg

Cary's she as actually spoke to him which I was so pleased about cos as you know she didn't speak after we lost Mr Thumps. So I think I can honestly say she loves him, mind you you couldn't help but love him as he is such a cheeky Charlie. Poppy and Charlie dug a burrow in the garden that is that big one of my springers goes down it and turns round in it :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I'm gonna get Mum to book a holiday just so I can come and see him now :lol:, He's just as gorgeous as his name suggests ... Not biased or anything though :lol: Xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought you were coming for the day in the hols to help clean out :lol: :lol:

kayj said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought you were coming for the day in the hols to help clean out :lol: :lol:

Ooh Yeh, Hmm right - Will start weight lifting so i can pick him up and run off with him. If that fails I'll just have to take Doodles :love: :lol: :lol: Xx

Awwwwwww Charlie!!! Yes i know you want to come and live with aunty Phill but i have no space for you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He is adorable Kay!!

sorry Becki, Dooddles stays with me and Phill, Charlie said you can come and visit him but sorry you will have to be is Aunty as he loves his mummy toooooooooooo much to go anywhere
:lol: :lol: :lol:

kayj said:
Cary's she as actually spoke to him which I was so pleased about cos as you know she didn't speak after we lost Mr Thumps. So I think I can honestly say she loves him, mind you you couldn't help but love him as he is such a cheeky Charlie. Poppy and Charlie dug a burrow in the garden that is that big one of my springers goes down it and turns round in it :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Awwww I am so pleased omg you must have felt so emotional when you heard her speak, she is such a fanstastic bun, do they live together full time?

Back