• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Litter Tray Habits......

anon101

Banned
Hi Folks,

My French Lop Bruce is currently a single free-range house Rabbit with impeccable litter tray habits. He has settled in well and appears happy on his own. I'm at home all day and we very rarely go out for any length of time so he's got lots of company. He can also see my other Rabbits through the bars of a baby gate.

I'm thinking about getting him a friend but my concern is his litter tray habits are going to go totally to pot and it will make life very difficult having him free range in the house if this happens.

Has anyone been in the same situation and how did you over come it?

Louise

I haven't overcome it!

Alex wasn't great on his own, & with Barley he's worse - though she's ok.

Handy tip: REMOVE ALL SHOES
That's where Alex wees.

i found that for a few weeks when i got orchid little man's litter tray habits went out the window only with his pooping though, it soon stopped though and he was back to being a good boy, now i have my 4 together im glad they are in the shed - its poop galore today :shock:

Back