• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Douglas piggy pic!!

JIMGRACIE

Mama Doe
Douglas has been with me just two weeks. He had terrible mites, and was hardly ever handled!! He is so cheeky, and full of beans. I love this pic of him.

P7170317.jpg

Isn't he just fantastic!!! He is so playful, and full of energy!! Hes one of these piggies that will follow your hand and stand on his back legs.

He had his second dose of meds for the mites yesterday, and he looks ten times better!!

Awwwwwwwwww you are doing a great job with him, he looks really well,
well done :thumb:

Douglas and Donnie had a screaming match, at dinner time. THye are in hutches - Douglas abous Donnie. As soon as they saw me with he bowls of veg they started chatting and squeeking!!!

Douglas love running up and down his 5ft hutch at dinner time, and although he doesn't like being touched he loves to play!!

Douglas love running up and down his 5ft hutch at dinner time, and although he doesn't like being touched he loves to play!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back