• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Rabbit Enclosure being Built!!!

Shellar

Warren Scout
I;m so excited. We have now planned out the new garden and Rich has started off by building the rabbit area. He spent all day yesterday in the blistering heat digging holes, concreating fence posts and building a gate! Lucky for him his mate (from the Ronseale decking advert!!) came over to help.

Should be nearly finished when I get home today!! I have covered the temp. run so the buns can't see and will be suprised when the new home is ready!!

I will post some pictures of before, during and after! :D

Lucky Disney and Roger :D look forward to the pics.......by the way got message from your mum...Bertie will be meeting his girlfriend in a couple of days! :D

My dad has cleared all the plants from the right hand side of the garden. He is in the process of making a new enclosure for Bertie and Paris. Dad just works away alot in the week. Lazy brother wont get off his big bum and help!!!

Its a bit of a competion who will have the best rabbit run!!! (obviously I will)!![/quote]

Lucky bunnies :D I was just chatting to my husband about giving him a little summer project. I fancy him building a really big rabbit enclosure in the garden. He didn't reject the idea,so that's a good sign :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: awwww arent our blokes great, that was the first thing Jon did when we moved into our house was get the area prepared for the buns digging up the sloping gardens etc :love:

Cant wait to see piccies this sounds fab! :thumb:

Chris is taking a week off in Auigust to build something a bit better for Dobbin!
God knows where we will start though! No idea where to strat!

Sue
xx

My brother in law is getting my new enclosures built. It has become a bit urgent with the arrival of 5 more pregnant does :? He is really great 8)

Back