• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy and Bertie in their new room...

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Well we've recently moved house and now my little boys have their very own room (for the time being!) It took them a little while to get used to having all the space they have without it being obstucted by furniture but they are now starting to enjoy running around there in the morning and evenings!

Teddy sitting in the cage looking pretty
DSC00502.jpg

Having dinner in their 'outdoor' dining area :lol:
DSC00504.jpg

Bertie being a poser!
DSC00509.jpg

Little Ted eating his dinner :)
DSC00513.jpg

Only a few pics this time as they were both so busy running round it was difficult to catch them being still :lol:

Thanks guys :D

Becki, got their food bowl from Woolies... It's actually a cat bowl :oops: but it says on it 'if you can read this, I'm still hungry' :lol: which is rather appropriate for Mr Bertie who ALWAYS seems to be hungry :roll: :lol:

lynda_m said:
Becki, got their food bowl from Woolies... It's actually a cat bowl :oops: but it says on it 'if you can read this, I'm still hungry' :lol: which is rather appropriate for Mr Bertie who ALWAYS seems to be hungry :roll: :lol:

Going to woolies today to see if i can find one :lol:

nice piccies of the lovely lads! :D
Was over near you again yesterday at the Pet Vacs clinic....could do with someone who commutes from here over to your area and back! :lol:

buddabun said:
do you have to brush them every day? they're so fluffy!!!!!

Bertie is the fluffier one so he gets brushed daily, Teddy is only fluffy round his head so gets brushed when he feels like it! :lol: Which is usually when he is eating!

Thanks for all the lovely comments, will be sure to tell them both when I get home :D

Back