• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay buns again

I think they have just chosen the wrong place. Looking at the details

"Please DO_NOT bid on these the Rabbits they are not for sale! they are to go to a good home.

Please contact me if you are seriously interested in the rabbits. via email.

Thank you.

"

Maybe we just need to point them in a local rescue.

Had a look on RR list of rescues and the only ones showing are RSPCA ones :? Should I send her those do you think or can anyone else help out here :?:

Sue&Sooty said:
Had a look on RR list of rescues and the only ones showing are RSPCA ones :? Should I send her those do you think or can anyone else help out here :?:

katieB i think? is in cheshire the girl that fund raises for her is mtoyah maybe worth a look and see!

I emailed the woman and gave her the RWA number I found on RR... hope that was the right thing to do :?

Got a lovely email back from this lady and she was horrified to think that they could have ended up as snake food or end up in a horrible home. She has removed her auction and has called the RWA number I gave her :thumb: She really wants them to go to a good home

Back