• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to get Pippa out of cage

kayjay

Warren Veteran
:? Well, Pippa's still bonded closely with her cage and won't come out. HELP!! When I got her 10 days ago she'd go into a carrier to be transported to the garden but since going to the vets she won't go in the carrier. I can't pick her up as she gets so stressed out and I'm too scared of (a) dropping her and (b) getting bitten. I'm concerned she's not getting any exercise other than hopping around her cage. I've left the door open, but she just hops to look at it then turns her back on the opening. My hubby thinks she'll be happier in a playshed with run attached as he hates seeing animals in cages but we can't get this made until end of next week. Apart from this, she's lovely, using her litter tray and happy to be stroked etc. Any advice would be great thanks xx

Clio was exactly the same! I found putting some dandilion leaves at the back of the carrier helped get her in :D

Back