• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NOMAD!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He's such a cute little chap :love:
And as you can see a real POSER!! :roll: :lol:

1e794c75.jpg

Janex

Awwww that's a lovely pic, thanks Jane! He looks so happy to be on the grass, he wasn't allowed on it here as it's my buns domain!

Gosh he's so handsome and such a character too, how did I ever manage to hand him over :shock:

He has been given exclusive use of one of my neighbours gardens :D
He cant go on any terrain used by my Buns cos of his Panacur treatment.
So Nomad now has his VERY OWN GARDEN :D :D
My neighbours have even relocated tonights BBQ Party to a friends house as 'Nomad needs to use their garden'!! :lol: :lol:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
He cant go on an terrain used by my Buns cos of his Panacur treatment.
My neighbours have even relocated tonights BBQ Party to a friends house as 'Nomad needs to use their garden'!! :lol: :lol:

Janex
My faith in hoomans is slowly being restored!!

He is adorable

Jack's-Jane said:
He cant go on an terrain used by my Buns cos of his Panacur treatment.

Janex

:eek: What great neighbours you have! :D :D

Wow! I need to find some neighbors like that! :shock: I'm so glad Nomad is getting spoilt and having specail treatment :D :D :D he's a very specail bunny

Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

That's so lovely, Nomad is such a lucky boy!

Jack's-Jane said:

Janex

What amazing neighbours you have! :shock:

That is so cute, I'm glad he is doing well. Big thumbs up to Rainbow, Alison and Jane for giving this little guy a better life!

Heepgirl said:
That is so cute, I'm glad he is doing well. Big thumbs up to Rainbow, Alison and Jane for giving this little guy a better life!

Thank you! :D but it's really Alison and Jane who deserve the praise as Alison did so much for this little guy while he was with her and Jane has offered him a forever home :D I just picked him up :?

Back