• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very chilled out buns and adopted wild bunny friend!!

peediepixie

Mama Doe
Here is what I just saw when I looked out the window :D

Happy bunnies
DSCF1067.jpg

Close up of happy bunny feet :D
DSCF1064.jpg

Then I looked closer at the run and saw this...
DSCF1068.jpg

Who is our wild bunny who lives under the pet bunnies hutch :D You sometimes see it right up nose to nose with Eddie and Elsa :shock: Its been there for ages now, we see it everyday :D All buns seem healthy and happy :D This is Domino :lol: close up eating my Livingstone Daisy's :roll: :lol:

DSCF1062.jpg

DSCF1061.jpg

Aww how lovely!! :D :D :love:
We used to get wild rabbits in our garden, then my dad blocked up the hole they were coming through :( It's great watching them :D

Awwwww thats so cute!! :D :D
I saw loads of wild Buns with unusual white markings when I was in Shetland. One Bun had a completely white front leg :shock:

Janex

Fantastic photos! The wild bunny must be very brave, and your bunnies must be very chilled to get so close to each other like that.

aaaawwww wow.. fab photos! Whats that turquoise box in their run with a little hole in it??
Very happy bunnies :D and what a cute little wild bun :D

Back