• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Clio!

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
She does make me laugh :lol: :lol: Just went out to check her and Jasper were doing ok and she was lying on her back in her litter tray (which she prefers to use as a bed, not a litter tray... silly bun) so anyway, when she realised I was there she flipped over and somehow ended up face first in her bowl of water!! :shock: :roll: :lol: So I now have a very wet bun, silly girl... tried to pick her up to dry her off but she just hopped into her bedroom and wouldn't come out, probably a bit embarrassed bless her. At least she'll be cool I suppose :roll: :lol:

Shall I try and catch her and dry her or will she be ok?? :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Storm is always lopping clumsily around my room and stepping into the water bowl :lol: once he even steped in it and it tiped up right in his face :shock: :lol: and when he drinks from it his ears flop in the water then he shakes his ears all over me :lol:

sparklefairy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Storm is always lopping clumsily around my room and stepping into the water bowl :lol: once he even steped in it and it tiped up right in his face :shock: :lol: and when he drinks from it his ears flop in the water then he shakes his ears all over me :lol:

Storm a Clio sound very alike! She always manages to step in it or get her ears wet! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bless 'em! :love: :lol:

I thought you were talking about my niece (who is called Clio) then!

But then I thought hang on... why would someone who doesn't know me be talking about MY niece... in RABBIT chat?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clearly I've gone insane and need to go home! :lol:

lynda_m said:
I thought you were talking about my niece (who is called Clio) then!

But then I thought hang on... why would someone who doesn't know me be talking about MY niece... in RABBIT chat?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clearly I've gone insane and need to go home! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back