• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gus and Poppy on "their" new sofa!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
My other half eventually agreed that we could let the buns use the sofabed in their room, we previously had a run around it to stop them. I put a blanket over it for them, and they love it...here are some pics of them enjoying their new comfy sofa! This also means I don't have to sit on the floor while I am in with them :) You'll have to excuse Gus's scruffyness he is moulting!

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

Gus (little beige bunny) adores Poppy, he is always following her around. Poppy can take it of leave it, this was a particularly lovey day for Poppy :D

Yeah they love posing for the camera :D :D Well phone actually, Gus gets scared at the sound of the autofocus on my proper camera..he is such a wuss :lol: :lol: :shock: :D

OMG they are becoming soooooooooo spoilt :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

are they all ok now louise?

They are a little bit spoilt :oops: :roll: but they deserve it! They are fine now, Gus is still moulting but it doesn't seem to bother him, I think their nails might need trimming soon, I haven't quite got the knack of holding them still yet, Gus especially is so wriggly :lol:

louise and Gus said:
They are a little bit spoilt :oops: :roll: but they deserve it! They are fine now, Gus is still moulting but it doesn't seem to bother him, I think their nails might need trimming soon, I haven't quite got the knack of holding them still yet, Gus especially is so wriggly :lol:

well give it til next week and i will come over a do their check and cut ther nails whilst i am there??, cant do this week as i am on my own again :roll: :roll:

Aw Eve you poor thing! My offer of help still stands if you need a hand one evening. I'd really apreciate if you could have a look at them when you do the check :)

louise and Gus said:
Aw Eve you poor thing! My offer of help still stands if you need a hand one evening. I'd really apreciate if you could have a look at them when you do the check :)

at the moment any evening would be great, i have home checks this week that i am having to cancel cause daves on call, i have the children on my own ater school and 60 cages to clean daily :D casper has gone in for his tooth removal today, and thelma is on a over nite at the vets because she is so ill :cry: :cry: i have been nursing her all weekend

but i will defo come next week when he is back!

Ah I was thinking of something like that although neither of them has ever had any accidents, they are pretty well litter trained but I suppose you never know!

Back