• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H - What can I do?

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
There is a P@H opening down the road from us, and as well as some lovely people who live here, 3/4 or more of the people have a heart breaking attitude to pets. The stories I hear make me sick and have to try not to cry in public :oops:, an example of one is a cat being strangled or something like that some girls were watching on their phone, laughing. Then one said aww this isnt as good as the rabbit one where she stands on it with massive heals and stabs right through it :x :x :cry: :cry: :x. What im trying to say, is there any way at all i can stop them opening a P@H opening here? I will try anything, Suppose a petiton would be hopeless? :cry: :cry: :cry: Xx

TBH if it's common knowledge that's it's happening, I think all the petition-part has already passed....Think that bit occurs when they get permission for licences & stuff :(

Becki, get in touch with Kate&Co she's dealing with PAH, she'll take this further :thumb:

Becki, I understand where you're coming from, but I don't think that you can prevent P@H from opening. The fact that local people have a bad attitude towards animals isn't really their responsibility.
What you might be able to do though, is pursuade the new store of the importance of educating the public. This could well be a wonderful opportunity to do some good. Send me details of the new store etc and I'll get in touch with P@H.

Back