• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How can I ever re-home........?

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
THESE?

It's DAY 12 in the Bunny Rooms. The House mates are in the garden:

Img14740046.jpg

The smallest two - eyes not yet fully open...
Img456303DA.jpg

There's 2 this colour:
Img714D04A6.jpg

The Big One - He's twice the size of the 2 smallest: His eyes opened first...
Img7AC10024.jpg

The Mums...(well mum & Aunt :? :oops: )
Img43310014.jpg

honeybunny said:
they are lovely Angie..so how many bunnies will that be?! :lol:
how did Treacle and Flint get on?

There's 22 at mine at present - Treacle, Big Fudge (a Giant, I'm fostering from BARC) - these 8, & my 12 :D

I've put Treacle & Flint in a larger section with just mesh separating them. He seems happier now he can see a bunny - they spent some time talking through them mesh. Will leave them like that a couple of days, then take them outside to bond them :D

awwww Angie you know full well those lil babes will not be going anywhere :lol: :lol:

they are booooooootiful :love:

Angie, I don't envy you the task if you do decide to re-home them, they are absolutely precious. I think I would have to keep them!!! Keep the piccies coming please! :love:

I have a 4 & a 3 that I have started to bond. It's going very well - that's the 7 I'm talking about. Flint never got back into the 3 (to make 4), I think he would be better in a pair - which means I will need another female - so will just let him pick one of my temporary ones! (Trying with Treacle this week).

I may end up keeping one or two of the babies (actually it's the mums I'm becoming attched to :roll: ), Gonna try not to keep them all though. i've got 12 permanents already & a holiday planned in September.....

It's fine in summer. My horse is out full-time in the field, my work eases up a bit, I've reduced my part-time job hours...loads of free time. It's the winter when it'll hit me....

Back