• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Full of Beans!

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Well I think Teddy and Bertie have finally settled in to their new surroundings... they were binkying at me this morning before I even said anything! Opened the cage door and Bertie flew out, did a lap of the room and then started binkying like a mad-bun... shortly followed by Teddy, without a SS pellet in sight!

Was highly amusing to watch... and well worth missing the bus for :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh bless, happy buns!!! Wish I was greeted like that on a morning - my two come over, grab their breakfast and run off with it under the table - why would I take it off them if I just gave it to them. Oh and to get Milly to take grapes off me I have to peel them!!!!!!! :shock: :roll:

Jay...feeder, cleaner, stroker and general slave to Milly and Jack!!!

My two go bonkers every morning as soon as they hear me they get really excited! I have no idea why... I think they are excited about the food :lol: :lol: :lol:

Must be because I never feed them?! :? :lol: :lol: :?

Will get on the case later Carys :D

Will try and upload some pics at work as I've not got the internet at my new flat yet

Back