• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bella

Ali

Warren Veteran
I have changed Bellas date for her getting spayed, she is now going this wednesday 19th July at 8.30, I am so nervous for her, I just hope she will be ok, I' ve lost faith in the vets, as what happend with Barney last weekend. :cry: :cry:

Good luck! I'm sure she'll be fine. Just ask the vets lots of questions to make sure they know what they're doing! :D

Awwwww Ali, Bella will be fine.

I'll be here all day on wednesday, so I can be with you the whole day if you need me to.

Justine xx

Justine said:
Awwwww Ali, Bella will be fine.

I'll be here all day on wednesday, so I can be with you the whole day if you need me to.

Justine xx

Awwwwwwwwwww thank you Justine :love: :love: :love:

Is there anything I ought to be aware of once I bring Bella home tomorrow, (I'm sorry i've never gone through this before), It seemed easier with Barney not so complicated :?

Anyone got any tips or advice after spaying!!!!! Please

Many thanks

Ali xxxxx

If she only knew what tomorrow is going to bring, :( shes flying round the garden as I type, without a care in the world :D

Long as she's eating hay & doing poos she should be fine :D I've had a few buns spayed, & only had a couple of problems with one. (Spice - she kept removing her stitches, & it got infected - I've asked for dissolvable stitches since then)

She might be best on a towel or vet bed instead of shavings cos it'll stick to her wound. Make sure her exercise isn't too energetic (no high-jumps) for a few days.

Back