• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else have....

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
Cranky buns today :roll: :!: :?:
This heat is really making Blaise go mad :shock: He is worse than usual!!
I've just gone out to his hutch to give him a nice block of ice and cool water and he grunted, boxed, and then bit me :shock: :roll: :lol:

I can't wait for this summer to be over :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...

Leah xx

my girl hates the heat.i pt frozen bootles out and she goes swimming anyway bt she can be gooby with men in the heat.bt nt me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Clio was today... but I think that's because I woke her up from a deep sleep this morning because I though she was dead... she really wasn't :lol: :lol:

Jasper has been the total opposite... very happy bun, even let me pick him up for cuddles! :shock: :D :D

All mine were because I kept putting water on them to cool them down and you have to put a lot on the angs to penetrate the coat. Plus I accidently threw some apple at Evee (I was rolling a bit to her, but it tapped her nose!) so she officially hates me. That and the fact that I had to spend 20 minutes combing grass seeds out of her coat (she hates being combed! Though I find it quite relaxing)

Yep, Pippa's been cranky today too - she's flatly refused to come out of her cage and has just lay flat out all day coming up for food every now and again. When it cooled down this evening I tried to encourage her out and she got really grumpy :roll:

I am cleaning out the used-to-be rabbit room right now and it is taking HOURS :shock: :?
So I brought Blaise in to have a run around in the nice, cool house and he perked up wonderfully :D He is currently being his cheeky little self and binkying aroudn the room :D

I hate the heat!!

Leah xx

Back