• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its ok Mum...This is keeping my bum cool

BUBBLES

Mama Doe
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2006_0717002.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My lot are fighting over who gets to lay next to the frozen bottle!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: I've just bought one of those fans as well!!!

I guess they are a big hit :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's just what I've been doing today! Although I fed my cables from the fan to outside via the semi closed French windows :lol: :lol:

Sophie didn't quite understand why this cold air was coming her direction, but Flopsy got the gist of it!!

Lovely pix!! Thanks for sharing x

BirdieBun said:
awww is she your cheeky girl?

she can be

its so funny at feeding times with her she will crab a bit of carrot and run around the shed and run intill she noticed that she has dropped it and then goes and nicks daisys or sniff sniffs bit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUBBLES said:
BirdieBun said:
awww is she your cheeky girl?

she can be

its so funny at feeding times with her she will crab a bit of carrot and run around the shed and run intill she noticed that she has dropped it and then goes and nicks daisys or sniff sniffs bit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bless :lol: :lol: :lol:

awww thats so cute!
I got one of them fans....
and she loves it... lies on her towel in front of it... I leave her in the morning and shes still in the same position at night!

Back