• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly (ex Jilly, HoneyBunny's)

ladystardust

Alpha Buck
Here is the link to remind you all

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=24633

She's been living with us in Southampton / New Forest area for about 5 days now!! She is adorable, Jill has done very well with her. A well mannered rabbit, she doesn't poo around the house much.

000_0797.jpg

Noseying at the camera

000_0799.jpg

Walk around the run in the back garden in the shade. She's got the fan out there with the other rabbits to keep her cool, adequate clean water. Science Selective and some carrots for today.

000_0812.jpg

She loves her head / nose being stroked like a drug! Last night I was doing some eBay packages and she got slightly jealous and nipped me momentarily to gain my attention. But she's been ok other than that. She's still a little possessive over her food bowl and she does get "the runs" now and again but not too often now.

000_0815.jpg

She is currently outside until around 8pm, she sometimes gets the chance to run around the house. At the moment she's parallel to these guys; Flopsy and Sophie, my bonded pair.

Aww lovely to see her! As for her tum if you keep her on SS , lots of hay and small amounts of veg..NO fruit..she will be fine...glad she's settled..give her a hug from me! :D

honeybunny said:
Aww lovely to see her! As for her tum if you keep her on SS , lots of hay and small amounts of veg..NO fruit..she will be fine...glad she's settled..give her a hug from me! :D

Aww will do :) Thank you v.much!!!

Yeah I've done all the things you've said so far and I wouldn't put her on fruit, cos I know the effects of that on a small animal with a poorly tum.

**Bonnie** said:
i am SO glad she has found a good home!

Yeah she's still a little shakey and traumatised by the past I feel at times, but generally she's fine.

She has urine sores from where she was kept in a small confind box for days (as Jill told me).

I've given her lots of hugs from you guys tonight and she feeling a little happier in herself I feel

Bless her heart, I remember seeing her story and thinking how sad it was :cry: Its so lovely to see she has got such a lovely new home and with little friends too :D

awwwwww i am so glad she has found her forever home! she will look so gorgeous with your two if they accept her - do you think they will get on? what has their reaction been to her? :love:

BirdieBun said:
awwwwww i am so glad she has found her forever home! she will look so gorgeous with your two if they accept her - do you think they will get on? what has their reaction been to her? :love:

Well I did momentarily put her with Sophie :eek: They were chasing around one another, Molly was more dominant than Sophie. Fur was flying! I thought it be best to leave it for the time being until the urine sores had gone and weight had been gained.

She still sits opposite them in the garden. She was nose to nose with Flopsy earlier :) He's very territorial and a literal humper ;) But he was very curious

awwwww thats great stuff im sure they will live happy together after some wonderful bonding sessions - i am dreading mine later! :shock:

Back