• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please excuse the saracasm...

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
...when I say I can quite understand how this bunny couldn't possibly go with them when moving into a smaller house, after all, "it" and "its" cage are just so enormous, aren't they :roll:

24f9fa54.jpg

The woman was also absolutely insistent that the bun is 12 weeks old. 12 months maybe - if she's 12 weeks old, I'm Mary Poppins :roll:

She ("it") doesn't even have a name...suggestions please? :D

Hello...
2757ffb2.jpg

c3dcada7.jpg

4b64db5c.jpg

941918d2.jpg

I think we should call her "You'd like to live at Laura's house" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, she is lovely :D

She looks like a Molly to me.. :? or a Suzie :D :lol:

honeybunny said:
call her Pocket...cos she'd fit in one! :lol:

:thumb: Great idea Jill..... She's a sweetie :love: So glad she's found a loving home and not 'auctioned off' :evil:

Oh Alison she is LOVELY :love:

I think Jill's suggestion of 'Pocket' is cute!!
Or maybe 'Little Nell' or 'Dot'......
Thank goodness you now have her :D

Janex

I love her! BUT the o/h says I've to stop asking for more bunnies :cry: . He has a point, I can't really afford any more.
So glad she's with you for now Alison. Good luck in finding her a new home.

Hmmmm....I was thinking Polly (as in pocket) too! But I'm also thinking any of Phoebe, Kira or Niamh. I'll see what comes out of my mouth when I go to greet her in the morning. That's how Dudley got his name, I had a shortlist then the following morning I opened my mouth and said "hello Duds" so that was that!

Back