• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worried about bonding on Wednesday

toffee

Mama Doe
On Wednesday I am taking Oliver and Wallace to be bonded with Michelle.

I am sure there will be no problem with Oliver because he's really friendly with other buns :D . Wallace however is a stroppy little madam who has broken into my other pair's room and had a fight!! :shock: :? :roll:

She came off worse as the other female (who is also dominant) bit right through her ear!!! :roll:

I don't know Michelle's temperement and am really worried that Wallace won't get on with her!!

If Michelle is submissive I think it will be OK.

Has anyone ever bonded 2 dominant females?

I guess it takes a lot of time and patience :eek: Best of luck, I'm sure you'll be fine, as long as you're there no blood should be shed!! *good luck*

I won't be there - the lady who runs the rescue is bonding them for me. :D

She's very good and in 17 years has only had 1 rabbit that she hasn't been able to bond :D

I'm just worried in case they don't bond because I REALLY want Michelle and will be devastated if I can't have her :cry:

Back