• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG i am speechless

Who the hell would be able to transport that many! And pregnant rabbits and mothers with babies shouldn't be going through the stress of a move, irresponsible person shouldn't have gotten them pregnant if they intended to sell them.

His bunnies looked adoable, poor little souls
If I ever came into money (not likely!) I would quit my job and run an animal sanctuary.

I can't believe she would put her rabbits through the stress of moving especially if pregnant, the poor rabbits wish I had the room and money for all of them as I would then find homes for them etc. Why does she want them all to go together?
No rescue centre could surely cope with having that amount dumped on them surely! How irresponsible is she????!!!!! If she did treat them like pets she wouldn't be advertising them all!!!!!

It makes me soooooo mad!!!!!

So what will she do with them all if no-one is interested in them???

Well they're apparently pets too! What a load of rubbish! If they were pets, they'd be keeping some of them or rehoming seperately.
No one is going to buy that many rabbits in one go.

No-one in there right mind would be able to rehome that many as pets and then get them all neutered that will cost a bomb!!!! I just don't see why they have to go all together :? :? :? :?

I feel so sorry for all of those bunnies especially the babies and pregnant does there going to be going through a huge upheaval.

Chances are the does will kill their babies if they are being moved as I doubt there will be much care involved when there are that many to move in one go.
The reason they're selling them together is because they are too lazy to do it seperately and just want them gone!

Back