• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When He Gets Here I Hope......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
......I can show poor SKINNY Arthur what a proper Bunny life is.

arthur01.jpg

He will be coming here with the Tortie Rex Doe Nicola3 has just rescued from a HORRIBLE place :cry:

It breaks my heart to think how they have suffered :cry: :cry:

Janex

Rallybunny said:
Poor little man. :( Is he from the same place?

Yes :cry:
Nicola tells me they were both in tiny hutches at the back of a dark shed :cry:
Passed their 'best before' date so just forgotten and if Nicola did not take them they would be 'disposed of' :x :cry:

Janex

Gosh Jane, Another one!!! (Very handsome :D )

When I buy my own house I can see myself ending up with as many buns as you! I'm a sucker for a sob story!!! :lol:

Awww, poor handsome little fella.

Oh well, they've certainly fallen on their feet with you Jane :) . He'll be the picture of perfect health in no time I'm sure :D .

I think it is NICOLA3 who needs all the praise NOT me. She is the one who has got this person to allow her to take any 'unwanted stock' rather than.....well I dont think I need to elaborate :x :cry:
Nicola just quietly gets on with getting the Buns out. All I will do is provide them with a loving home and ensure they receive appropriate Veterinary Care.
I think Nicola is a STAR and deserves lots of praise. She is literally saving these Rabbits lives.

BTW if anyone is interested in a Castor Rex Doe (TEMPERAMENTAL due to her previous circumstances :cry: :cry: ) then please PM me :D

Janex

awww, it breaks my heart to know this goes on :( I've seen the way some breeders run their " buisness," :( :x tiny hutches crammed full of bunnies :x thank goodness Arthur is getting a second chance with you and well done to Nicola for helping these bunnies :D

ooh why are people so horrible..... i don't know how they can live with themselves.... Arthur is sooo beautiful. Thank goodness for you both.

Jane
My poor foster rexes came from a breeder who dumped them on the rescue.
Apparently he regularily does this- just turns up unannounced with loads of them, but they take them in as he has told them previously that he 'necks' them when they are unwanted. he doesn't give any sort of donation- in fact he seems to believe he's doing the rescue a favour. :roll: :evil:

They are the lucky ones to get out at 4 weeks old I suppose. Celia believes their initial fear was due to them being kept in darkness so it was terrifying for them to be outside in the light.

I think you and Nicola and fab for helping them. When will you be getting them?
With Nicola so far south perhaps a new home could be found at the same time for the castor rex further north, if they are coming by courier to you in london anyway? I would consider having her temporarily if Nicola needs space to take more :(

Poor fella, he is so beautiful, I'm glad he's found a wonderful home.

Well done to everyone who's done their part to help rescue, foster. rehome any poor animals. :D

Awwwww he is gorg!!!! Bless him he is sooo skinny though :( I am sure you will fatten him up though Jane. Good luck getting him back to proper health.

Nicola - you have done a fabulous job and well done. Jane well done for taking on the buns.

Shiv

Back