• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding on Bolton/manchester area?

Angel

Young Bun
Does anyone know any reputable places in the manchester/bolton area that do bunny boarding for house bunnies? I've booked a holiday but would feel more comfortable leaving them in professional care then with my neighbours. :wink:

Yup! Kay is in Bolton, and you couldn't leave your little uns with anyone better :wink:. Sure many many people will agree :D. PM Kayj Xx

If Kay can't I'm in Manchester and wouldn't mind helping! I'm not a bunny boarder but have enough of my own to know what to do!!

Yep, definatley Kay! I picked mine up yesterday and they had a lovely week there :D She's just off Jn6 of the M61 so dead easy to get to. Several people on here will give references for her if you want - feel free to PM me, I can't reccomend her more highly! :D Just be warned - if you send them there she has a way of persuading you to take more home with you (she runs a rescue as well) :lol:

Fairy Angel said:
Yep, definatley Kay! I picked mine up yesterday and they had a lovely week there :D She's just off Jn6 of the M61 so dead easy to get to. Several people on here will give references for her if you want - feel free to PM me, I can't reccomend her more highly! :D Just be warned - if you send them there she has a way of persuading you to take more home with you (she runs a rescue as well) :lol:

Kay - do you do bonding as well? Once Pippa's spayed and recovered I'll be looking for a friend for her :)

My bunnies sulk when they come back off their holidays with Kayj :lol: :lol: They don't want to come home.

My lot have their little bags packed and are waiting impatiently to go on their holidays (its only 2 days away).

bunnycath said:
My bunnies sulk when they come back off their holidays with Kayj :lol: :lol: They don't want to come home.

My lot have their little bags packed and are waiting impatiently to go on their holidays (its only 2 days away).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

When I went to pick Tilly-May up, I was cuddling her and she jumped straight on top of a hutch, and back to Kay. Shes usually a Mummys Girl too :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Xx

My bunnies have got their bags packed and are sat around the pet carriers, looking longingly at them.

Every now and then they stomp to show me they are still waiting.

Think I get the message :lol: :lol:

Yep, I agree with what everyone else has said, Kay's if fantastic. All of Kay's own rabbits, boarders and rescues love her to bits and she spoiles them rotten.

Kay is the only person other than the vet that my girl Candy has ever let pick her up and she just lays in Kay's arm's happy as anything.

But as Fairy Angle said, be warned, you may come away with more than you dropped off :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm worried now that they might not want to come home when I get back after reading all the lovely messages! :shock: :D :D

beckiboo186 said:
Angel said:
I'm worried now that they might not want to come home when I get back after reading all the lovely messages! :shock: :D :D

You should be!! :lol:

:lol:

My gorgeous Rudy came from Kay :D And he was spoilt rotten and still is :D

Kay treats all the buns in her rescue whether they be boarding, rescued or permanent residents like royalty :D THey all get spoilt rotten :D

Well I'd like to thank Kay for the very warm welcome, I really enjoyed coming down to visit! My bunnies are really looking forward to coming on their hols now I've told them all about it, even though I did consider sending them to Egypt so I could come and stay instead! :lol:

I'd also like to thank everyone else for their kind offers if I couldn't get into Kays, it was very kind of you all. :)

Back