• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My 4 buns all together YAY! Bambi in the garden awwwww

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Well this is the best attempt yet of my 4 buns being together as when I put them in their new shed they were terrified of the laminate flooring :lol: :lol: :lol:

160706007.jpg

160706008.jpg

Awww and here is my little sweetheart her first time ever loose in the garden :love:

160706006.jpg

160706005.jpg

160706004.jpg

160706003.jpg

160706002.jpg

160706001.jpg

What gorgeous bunnies - good luck with bonding. I would like to put 4 of ours together, but I'm too scared to do it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: im scared too like you wouldnt believe! I have Tree coming round on Saturday to get me to leave them together :D

Aww. They are all sooooo lovely. A bonded group of bunnies must be so fantastic to watch!! Bambi is gorgeous too :) Xxx

They`re all gorgeous. :D And as for Bambi i`m on my way up to bunny nap her now, she`s just toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Su.x

Goregeous bunnies :D

bunnygran said:
What gorgeous bunnies - good luck with bonding. I would like to put 4 of ours together, but I'm too scared to do it. :lol:

I'm having mad bonding sessions too at the min.....(going for 7 :D ). Will let you know how it goes.....

I've tried a couple of times putting my 4 together but the slightest bit of chasing and I'm petrified and have to scoop them all up!! :lol:

awwwww thanks everyone :love:

Bambi is so cute lover her loads but she is my naughtiest bunny by far, I let her out this weekend and she runs out her cage growling at me and bit my skirt narrowly missing my leg! :shock:

Angie omg 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOw many boys - how many girls??????

Thanks everyone and I will snuggle them all for you Laura :D

Laura (loopylop) SNAP! :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Cannonwoman!!! :no: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww they are all lovely! It's great seeing groups of buns all happy and sitting together :love: :love:
Bambi certainly looks like she's having fun in the garden :D

Back