• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Messenger convo... stupid person!!

xEMMAx

Warren Veteran
Some people REALLY do my head in!! Was having a conversation with this guy on messenger about moving to Chester, then about my own house, then about living on my own, that got me talking about my buns... that then showed how ignorant and annoying people can be about rabbits! :evil:
This guy I was talking to was actually my boyfriend 7 years ago when I got James, and this is who James is named after :shock: I feel so bad about doing that :cry: Haven't atcually spoken to him for about 6 years, he randomly added me to messenger a few of weeks ago :?
This is the convo...

[Emma] says:
plus i'll be able to have my bunnies living inside with me in my own house!! :D :D
James// says:
lol
James// says:
bunnies dont talk tho
[Emma] says:
why does that matter?? i'd much rather have bunnies for company than people
James// says:
lol charming!
James// says:
im better than a bunny thanks!
[Emma] says:
nah
James// says:
lol!
[Emma] says:
i prefer bunnies to people
James// says:
u should become one
James// says:
u can live in a field
[Emma] says:
buns can't backstab, they listen to me moaning, all they want is love and attention, it's so much fun just watching them 'be bunnies', they make me so happy! people always end up letting you down
[Emma] says:
some people just don't understand them
James// says:
not everyone lets you down
[Emma] says:
at some point they do
James// says:
you let people down as well
[Emma] says:
true, i try not to, i feel really really bad if i do but sometimes you can't help it
[Emma] says:
everyone lets everyone down, that's life! buns just make life a lot easier
James// says:
u cant just not interact with humans
James// says:
its crazy
[Emma] says:
i do interact with humans, i love going out and being with humans, i just love my buns more
James// says:
rabbits dont even do anything
James// says:
why not get a dog
[Emma] says:
they bloody well do!!!! don't ever say that, it REALLY annoys me!!
[Emma] says:
the only rabbits that don't do anything are ones who are depressed
James// says:
lmao
[Emma] says:
it is wonderful just sitting with them and watching them running and binkying around and watching bonded buns together are lovely
James// says:
rabbits dont get depressed
[Emma] says:
mine are ALWAYS making me laugh and feel really happy, you can even tell when they're in a mood!
[Emma] says:
they really really do get depressed!!
James// says:
lool
James// says:
u imagine it
[Emma] says:
i'm not, when a rabbit is seen as 'boring' it is most likely that it's depressed!!
[Emma] says:
you'd totally see what i mean if you've ever had a happy rabbit
[Emma] says:
they aren't just animals that are pretty to look at which only need a bit of food and water!! there is MUCH MUCH more to them!!
James// says:
come on
James// says:
what do rabbits have to be depressed about
[Emma] says:
when people just shut them in a tiny box on their own with nothing to do, when they are treated badly
[Emma] says:
you try locking yourself in a wardrobe for a few years and see if you get depressed!!
James// says:
lmao
James// says:
we are more complex
[Emma] says:
what, just because we talk??
[Emma] says:
rabbits talk, you just don't understand
[Emma] says:
rabbits are VERY intelligent!!
James// says:
lol
James// says:
they dont talk
[Emma] says:
not in our language no
James// says:
lol
[Emma] says:
just beacuse we can't hear them doesn't mean they aren't communicating
James// says:
how come they cant open their hutches
[Emma] says:
some of my past buns have actually
[Emma] says:
other buns probably don't want to or just can't get their paws through the wire and reach round and unlock it, physically impossible
[Emma] says:
some cages are even padlocked
James// says:
lol
[Emma] says:
and i'm sure you've heard of buns digging out of runs before??
James// says:
no
[Emma] says:
that just proves you know NOTHING about rabbits!!

Yeah, he didn't say anything after that. I'm glad too beacause that upset me and I'm shaking a bit now :oops:
Am I just mad?

someone said "why do you want a rabbit, get a dog, at least it does stuff like come to its name" my reply "neither of our dogs, despite years of training will come to their name, food yes, but not their name, they dont do anything, they lay around all day, they get taken out for runs etc, but thats it. *demo of my rabbit coming when called, havnt even had m=him a week!* my rabbit comes when called, has almost litter trained in a week, our newest do took 2 months, the other took 2 weeks, why on earth would i want a dog?????"

Exactly!! Rabbits learn so fast, plus learn how to train train themselfs without us helping sometimes! :D :D

that would have really p me off JT is every bit as intellegent as a dog or cat and much more than most men including your ex

Definitely more intelligent than my ex!! :lol: :lol:
It did me! I hate it when people make assumptions about rabbits when they don't really know what they're like :x :x

GGGRRRRRRR!!!! :evil: :!: :x :evil: :!: :evil: :!: :x I have conversations like that sometimes and there's just no getting through to them :( They just have it set in stone in their stupid heads that bunnies are a certain way and if you try and tell them otherwise they laugh at you! :evil: It's sad for them as they will never experiance the specail bond or love we have with our bunnies :(

My chap thought I was crazy at first but now I catch him having conversations with the buns all the time!! :lol: (I'm absolutely positive that Wallace understands everything you say!! :D )

Gem said:
Can I thump him? :roll:

I was getting annoyed as I read your convo too :oops:

Please do! :x :lol:

sparklefairy said:
GGGRRRRRRR!!!! :evil: :!: :x :evil: :!: :evil: :!: :x I have conversations like that sometimes and there's just no getting through to them :( They just have it set in stone in their stupid heads that bunnies are a certain way and if you try and tell them otherwise they laugh at you! :evil: It's sad for them as they will never experiance the specail bond or love we have with our bunnies :(

I know! They just will not change their minds! So annoying! :evil: :evil:
Yep, I can't imagine a life without buns, would be so sad :( I do feel sorry for these people at times.

BirdieBun said:
people are idiots sometimes i can understand your anger :evil:

Yep! :x I'm glad other people understand, that's why I love this forum and the people on it :D

toffee said:
My chap thought I was crazy at first but now I catch him having conversations with the buns all the time!! :lol: (I'm absolutely positive that Wallace understands everything you say!! :D )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure buns understand everything too! Yesterday I was stroking Clio, I told her she was a bit fat and she thumped her feet and ran away! :shock: :lol:
Probably just coincidence but I still think she knows what I'm saying! :lol:

Yeah, - I told Wallace she had a piece of hay on her head and she immediately shook her head!! :lol:

All the buns understand "Mummy kisses!" means give me a nose bonk! :lol:

And of course they all understand "Noooo!!!!" :lol: :lol:

Awwww :D :lol: Tell any non-bun lover this and they'll think we're mad! :roll:

Mine understand 'no' but they choose to ignore it :roll: :lol:

Back