• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Deleted

Yayayay, so glad he made it :D . I am really chuffed, how is he? get lots of piccies :D

He is absolutley fine, a bit timid at the moment, but he is a real cutie, sucha pretty bun!

As soon as he settles down I will get some pictures.

He is adorable!! :love:

My eldest wanted to swap him for Holly!! :lol: :lol: He said seeing as though they look the same maybe you wouldn't notice!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Bob is such a sweetie :love: Sure he's a bit timid at the moment but I'm sure he will come out of himself soon and be a real angel :angel:

Oh! poor Holly :shock: :cry: what a shame :cry:

Yes, I'm sure BOB will get better once he settles down a bit, it must be very strange for him, all the travelling and different people he has met over the last couple of weeks.

I'll get some pictures when I can

Thanks everybody :) :)

beckiboo186 said:
Sue&Sooty said:
My eldest wanted to swap him for Holly!! :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Poor Holly :lol: Xx

:oops: :oops: I love her to bits but she is a total cowbag!! She's a bit like me really, a bad tempered, fiercely independant mum of two!! :lol: :lol:

No wonder my son wanted to swap her :shock: :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is sooo funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor son, maybe I should adopt him!! :lol: :lol:

Have you heard from you friend?? :shock:

snowy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That is sooo funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor son, maybe I should adopt him!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: Now theres an offer!! :wink:

Have you heard from you friend?? :shock

Nope.. not sure if I will either :roll: her loss not mine

:shock: :shock: Poor son :shock: :shock: and he is lovely, he fed my Bob :lol: :lol:

Oh well, it sounds like your friend has taken a hike for good and it seems to have done you a favour :lol: :lol: She might come back when she needs something!! :shock: :lol:

Bob is in his run, resting and keeping out of the heat, :love:

He's having his knickers knacked next week, :shock: :shock: I'll let you know when!!

Back