• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippa being cheeky

runnybabbit

Alpha Buck
I know Bobby and Pippa are my foster bun's and as soon as they find there forever home will be off but I just had to show you some pics of pippa today.

She's been ever so playful today and I took some so the sample hay's from the hay expert in for her to try and this is the result.

Mmm what can I do now

DSCF0003.jpg

I'll munch some hay and have a think about it

DSCF0005.jpg

Oooo, whats this the big daft one's left here

DSCF0009-1.jpg

I'll risk a quick peek

DSCF0010.jpg

Aww, yum-eeee this is good

DSCF0007.jpg

If I rip the bottom out first I can get to the rest really quickly

DSCF0011-1.jpg

She had a great time with the rest of it and has dragged the bag all over the place.

OMG Karen, I had forgotten just how cute she is!!!! :love:

Awww, she is looking right at home at your place :wink: :wink: :lol:

Hey Julie and Chris (fairyangel) got room for these 2 as well?! :p :lol:

I liked these ones Laura but Chris doesn't like black and white ones :cry: 5 is enough for us at the moment anyway, we don't have the time or space for any more til we get some bonding done :?

Fairy Angel said:
I liked these ones Laura but Chris doesn't like black and white ones :cry: 5 is enough for us at the moment anyway, we don't have the time or space for any more til we get some bonding done :?

Awww, I was only kidding hun, 2 is enough for me - nevermind 5! :lol:

awww! what a little beauty :D my bunnies love riping up the paper hay expert bags to get at the hay! ( even though they have plently in their hay rack and willow basket :roll: :lol: ) must taste better straight from the bag!

sparklefairy said:
awww! what a little beauty :D my bunnies love riping up the paper hay expert bags to get at the hay! ( even though they have plently in their hay rack and willow basket :roll: :lol: ) must taste better straight from the bag!

They have great fun with the paper bags throwing them all over the place. All of mine includng the foster buns seem to love the simple grass, they can't get enough of it, just waiting for my delivery to arrive.

Back