• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Relaxed bunnies!

melaniejb

Mama Doe
I don't know what's happened recently but over the last week or so i have seen Poppy lying stretched out on her side with her head on the floor (like she's dead :? ) which means that she's relaxed right? I've never seen her do it before but I've seen it several time recently so I'm very happy! She never stays there fore more than a few seconds but at least she's doing it! :D :D :D

Then, I've just seen Albert do it!!!!!! I've never seen him do it either but he just turned over whilst lying out! That lasted about half a second (if that!!) but I don't know what has happened for them to suddenly both become more relaxed? :D :D :D :D

how often do your rabbits do it? have you got any pics? and how long do they stay in this position for?

Mine do it every day, but rarely at the same time. They stay like this until they either get hungry, thirsty, inquisitive about something they can see but can't reach, until they need to visit their litter tray or until they get spooked by something. :lol:

They have their ears pricked up on this photo cos they could hear my bf approaching...
16July2006053.jpg

Till lies like this all day every day too, i've seen her move twice since 10am!!

As you can see, She's quite the chilled out little girl ... :lol:

P1010172.jpg

P1010074.jpg

P1010069.jpg

P1010008.jpg

Becki xXx

Yeah I think this weather really does it....
I finally attacthed the fan to the hutch today - didnt know if she would like it or not... but she sat under and looked like she was dead for a good few hours! so I am assuming the fan cooled her down lol

Back