• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hurray for linden!

colliewoman

Mama Doe
my little lad has found himself a new home!
i honestly didnt think i would be able to rehome him as he has teeth problems, but after i went to my sisters vets with her and got chatting i discovered the vet nurse was looking for a bun!
i took him in for a visit, and he just sat in her arms for ages without so much as a wiggle :shock:
i think they are both in love :D
she came to pick him up earlier, and brought me a video clip of his new house (i dont drive and homechecking is a little tricky for me). he has a reasonable sized hutch, but it has a run permanently attatched to it. much better than the 4 foot crate he had to stay in whilst he was with me :(
the tooth problems havent phased her at all, like she said she works in the right place if he has any more troubles.
she has promised to keep me updated with piccies etc, and i have her number if i want to check on him.
i miss the little lad already, but she can give him a much nicer life than i am able to at the moment and that is what is important!
i said that if anything ever happened i would take him back, to which she replied 'he's with me for life', all her other animals are rescues, i think the little lad has fallen on his feet

sigh, its hard letting them go eh?

Ahhh, sounds like he is going to be sooooooooo well loved though - does'nt it make it worthwhile then even though you will be sad :(

You've rehomed him to the right person though :lol: No worries about vet treatment for his teeth!!! :D

Back