• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!!! Need ideas before my head pops!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
I need to move Pepper and Humpty outside because they are just causing too much destruction and mess and I have tried everything but its just not working and hubby is pretty fed up with it :(
Don't know what to do. Need lots of space as they are big (german lop) and are used to the run of a large room. But it also needs to be something that can be moved without collapsing when we move house. I would also prefer not to have to sell my right arm to buy it! Plus I already have a huge single hutch and a large hutch/run combi outside so don't want to take over ythe whole garden. Argh!!! don't know what to do for the best and feel really guilty. Feel that a shed is best value but SO hard to move. Help!!!! Purleaaze!

soory have NO sympathy my whole garden has bunnies in it and have taken over! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spacegirl said:
Argh! Thanks very much :x :lol:

sorry hun :lol: :lol: did you say you were moving? when? could it not wait until then tomove them then you could plan somewhere in th egarden for when you move!

Well it could, but we're moving to another rental place and will probably be moving AGAIN within a year or so, so really got to find something that can be moved. :roll:

i had a shed in the old house and then dismantled it when i moved out and brought it here, it still standing :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about this . .
http://www.focusdiy.co.uk/invt/52504

I could then put in another level half way up and attatch a run. I'm thinking it would be easier to move than a full size shed, plus less wasted space height-wise. The other problem I'm having with finding something is that Humpty LOVES to climb and jump up but Pepper isn't very agile and is chunky (bless her :lol: ) so its difficult to find something to suit them both.

i remember someone on here saying before that sheds/play houses are fine to dismantle and move as long as you use screws rather than nails.

Back