• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can they be together

caritas2006

Warren Scout
I might be getting a show mini lop and i don't think you can show them if they have been spayed not totally sure on that and i was wondering can a neuted buck and a full doe bond or would they need to be kept in seperate cages

that is what i thought the little girl I am going to get is of show stock with a ring her sister won best under 5 months today I was just wondering how she would get on with JT as he is going for the snip before she is even born I don't want loads I just want JT and Blueberry to show

And yes i know it is mad i have named her before she even knows if the mother is pregnant for sure

bunnylove said:
raven_guest said:
If they're not intact you can't show them. Also if they're not rung you can't show them.

why do they need to be intact for showing :?
Prob the same reason dogs used to have to be
to prove they can breed to carry the line on :?

Yup, it's to carry on lines. I've heard of rabbits who have gone on to produce litters, only to be disqualified because they are found to only have one tesicle.

But once the wound has healed, who is to say whether a rabbit is spayed or not? It's unusual to be able to feel the scar once it's healed and furred over fully.

Back