• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help cannot log onto General chat

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I have been having probs staying logged on the forum which seem to have stopped except now if I go to General chat I always get logged out, which means I cannot post in that section.
anyone else having this problem?

Edited to add..Sorry Tamsin just realised I posted this in Rabbit chat rather than Forum Info :oops:

Sorry Jill, I'm not having a problem either! There does seem to be a fairly normal amount of chat going on in there so I wouldn't say it is an obviously widespread problem :?

Hi Jill

Have you recently had an upgraded broadband connection? I have been having numerous problems with various sites since I was upgraded.

Janex

Jill, I can get on to chat but it clears all posts as marked when I do :? Makes it pretty frustrating trying to work out which are new posts :?

I was getting all posts marked read and when tried to post in any section was automatically being logged out..now I can go to General Chat but it logs me out..so I can read that section but not post :?

Back