• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thinking about getting 2/3 more buns

BUBBLES

Mama Doe
hi all

I have bin thinking about getting 2/3 more buns to live my 3
they would live in an 8ft by 6 ft shed with an 8ft by 4ft run

would there be enough room for 2/3 more buns in their with my other 3
and would it be better to get females to bond with my 3

maisy is a girl
daisy a girl

sniff sniff a boy

thanks

I would think you'll need a back up plan in case they just won't bond as a group of 6 - like a barrier up between them inside the shed and then 2 runs coming off the shed. How were you thinking of bonding the whole group, adding one at a time or bonding 2 groups of 3? Not sure what would work best but someone on here will have done it before, no doubt.

Also 8 x 4ft run sounds like it might be a bit crowded with 6 bunnies in - would you be able to extend it at all?

I like the idea though, it's lovely to see big groups of bunnies living together and would be fab if you could get it to work.

well i was thinking about spliting the shed at firsr so they can see/smel one another then after they had the snip i would take time in bonding them

if they did not bond i would prob split the shed and have another run coming of the shed or get another shed and run

we are only thinking about getting more buns at the mo

Back