• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New girl!!!!! Help me name her!!

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Yay!!! So on the way back from my trip to see family and friends I picked up my lovely new mini rex girl. She's gorgeous, I lvoe her to bits and her coat is so soft. She's mega inquisitive and fast! She's living in my bedroom at the moment. She's very interested in everything and very friendly. She likes being picked up and clambers at my leg, bet that'll change though.

Mini-rex have sharp claws, lol.

I can't seem to name her though. Everytime I think I've found one I keep changing my mind.

I was going to call her Faline, as in Bambi's girlfriend, but now all these other names have popped into my head.

Some are:
Lilli, Amber, Usagi, serena, Eliza, Lizzy, Bella, Ella, Tammy and so on.. But I'm very open, I don't even know whether to go for a flowery name. *sigh*
Lizzy came from Busy lizzy, cos she's busy, or Ella from elegant ella. lol.

Help?

Pics!
n1.jpg

n2.jpg

n3.jpg

Look how different she is from the first pic I saw of her.
n4.gif

Well as I know of a few Orange Rexes called Amber I am going for one of my fave names 'AISLING' (pronounced 'ASH-LING). It's an Irish name meaning 'A Vision' or 'A Dream'
:D :D

Janex

:D She is so lovely! I've settled on Faline, as I tried out different names and I like calling that one out. :p

Deelove - she is absolutely gorgeous. What a little cutie... she looks so much healthier now than when you first saw her. Presumably she was a rescue? She looks so delicate, like a little princess.. :love:

Back