• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Only 2 More Sleeps 'til....U/D He's here-Piccie Added!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.....Nomad arrives!! :D

AlisonA is bringing him over on Monday(Thank you Alison :D ) and his new pen awaits him.

Just gotta find a telephone directory for him. Alison says he loves to rip them to shreds :lol:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeks I am excited!!

Janex

I'm sure Nomad is too Jane. I just rushed to get the camera as he was happily grooming 'Barbara' (the cat basket), but he stopped and ran off as soon as he saw me coming.

I've moved him back indoors in preparation for his permanent status as a housebunny (and because hubby is away :lol: ) ,he is currently having a little snooze behind his dog crate :roll:

awwwwwww!!! you're both going to love each other sooo much :D :D :D I'm so exited for you :D Nomad is such a little sweetie :D I'm sure he will be so happy in his new home :D

Nomad is looking forward to his cuddles with you Jane! He likes to sit like this:

fba928d4.jpg

and like this:

d79319d5.jpg

with the appropriate ear being tickled on demand. You'll soon know if you're not stroking fast enough, stroking too fast, using the wrong motion etc, and when you get it right, you'll get oodles of tooth purrs and a bunny who doesn't move - just then it was for AN HOUR so you'd better get a laptop installed in his pen to make sure there's enough time for cuddles!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww he looks a real snuggle-bun :love: :D :D :D :D

I love him lots already!!
What an exciting few weeks he has had!!

Janex

:lol: :lol: :lol: He does you know! He rests on my bumpy bits with his cheek, and sometimes he lays flat out down the middle with his chin in my cleavage :lol: :lol: :oops:

Back