• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay Bunny :(

ah ok... I just worry about where these ebay buns end up.. wonder how many are given away 'free' with the hutches :(

did you see the look on that poor little buns face. it literally made me cry, its only 12 weeks! that hutch is tiny, i wouldnt even keep one guinea pig in it let alone a rabbit!

What is wrong with people? :evil:

You can even get the lil' chap at a "Buy It Now" price! What on Earth?!! :shock:

xSarahx said:
What is wrong with people? :evil:

You can even get the lil' chap at a "Buy It Now" price! What on Earth?!! :shock:

Lord knows! They've probably had him for some time if he's 5. Total ****s

Has no-one emailed the seller and then notified eBay yet.

the subject of pets on eBay is difficult as in some forums I've been in members aim to inform eBay and get the listing pulled ASAP, while other forums try to arrange re homing of the rabbit first before pulling the listing.

I'm always amazed people would put animals on eBay, apart from the fact it's against eBay rules, it's really terrible on the poor animals.

Anyway if this listing is still up tonight I'll report it to eBay. :?

If you need to report an animal listed on eBay,

Click on help (near the top of the screen)
Click on Contact us (first box on the left of the screen)
Click on Listing Policy Breaches
Select "Report a breach of an eBay listing policy or a prohibited item" (first item on the list)
Select "Prohibited/banned items"
Select "Animals plants & wildlife"
Select "Live animals"
Finally click on Contact us, and it will open a box for you to type the auction listing number in.

:D

Burgess Hill is close to me but I cannot take another rabbit. If a rescue wants me to foster for a week or so then I am happy to help

I managed to make contact with the first one (the 12 week old nethie) before the ad was pulled, hopefully she'll let me take her - I'll keep you posted :wink:

Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the 12 week old nethie on Monday after I've dropped Nomad off at Jane's. If for some reason the woman can't do then, is there anyone here who would be able to collect and look after her ("it" according to the woman!) until I could come and get her or arrange a bunny run? She's somewhere near Woking.

AlisonA said:
Hopefully I'll be able to pick up the 12 week old nethie on Monday after I've dropped Nomad off at Jane's. If for some reason the woman can't do then, is there anyone here who would be able to collect and look after her ("it" according to the woman!) until I could come and get her or arrange a bunny run? She's somewhere near Woking.

:thumb: Great news!

I've heard back from the woman, I'm picking the bunny up on Monday afternoon :D I'm so relieved, I dread to think the life that a 12 week old female netherland dwarf could have ended up having from being sold on ebay!

Wasn't planning on getting another so soon after Nomad goes but hey ho, I guess you can't help the timing of these things! Let's see how long it takes my hubby to notice this one :lol:

Back