• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey guinea pig

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This is Honey :love:
honeya.jpg

she is a gorgeous guinea...she came down from Angie65 a couple of days ago and I did have someone interested in her but they have now decided not to add any more to their herd ..so she will be looking for a new home...
honeyb.jpg

honeyc.jpg

she loves her veggies and my hubby! :shock: :lol:

Awwwww I've got a Honey Guinea Pig. Here I am thinking I give my animals original names and there ends up being about five of each!

Sue&Sooty said:
honeybunny said:
she loves her veggies and my hubby! :shock: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's him holding her in the pics! :D My O/H is getting very involved now!!! Yesterday I got Holiday, a lovely little bun, out and he IMMEDIATELY said "Aww give her here!" :lol: :lol: He's hooked! :lol: :lol:

Oh I love her!!!!! :love: I so want her - hubby would go beserk if I got any more furries! It's a good job you are quite a long way away really!! :)

I have a Honey MOUSE!!! :lol:

Just showed the pic to the husband, and he wants her as much as I do (in theory). I don't think he is serious in practice though! :(

Back