• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weird question i have to ask

caritas2006

Warren Scout
What age can I have a boy castrated

Twinkle has had a sex change in a big way she was trying to do rude things with my teddy and i picked her up to tell her off because i couldn't believe my eyes and her willy was hanging out i nearly droped her in shock

and if you are wondering why that was a wierd question that wasn't the question i had in mind when i started topic it was going to be why would a Doe do something like that

depends on your vet. obviously the testicals must be visibal but most will perform a neuter anything after 12/14 weeks.

That is just it he doesn't seem to have any but at 4 months he should he has an appointment at the vets next week for his second jab will ask then

I fthey havent come down by six mths then theve been retained for some reason and have to be got out. There is a much higher risk of cancer if they stay inside the body. val :(

Sometimes they can be naughty and can hoik them back up when they think you're taking a look too, so they may well be hiding there somewhere! As you're going to the vet anyway you've got a good opportunity to discuss it though, so no need to worry :D

Does it feel really weird suddenly referring to Twinkle/JT as a "he"?

My vet says if he can feel 'em he can remove 'em lol. I had the same thing happen to my 'Tinkerbell' he became Tinker lol.

I've just had exactly the same thing happen (my girl bunny is now a boy) and the vet said it depends on the size of the bunny to the age they can be done. He told me to wait till he's 5 1/2 months old. But I think this depends on the vet.

AlisonA said:
Sometimes they can be naughty and can hoik them back up when they think you're taking a look too, so they may well be hiding there somewhere! As you're going to the vet anyway you've got a good opportunity to discuss it though, so no need to worry :D

Does it feel really weird suddenly referring to Twinkle/JT as a "he"?

Funny thing is i have always had a feeling he was a he even though i was told he was a she and got my dad to check and he was very easy to potty train and i had heard boys were hard something in my head always knew something was not quite right anyway i don't care i never went looking for a girl or a boy i just wanted a nice natured lop rabbit and i couldn't ask for a better one of them

But in answer to your original question, my 2 are females, but Clover still tries to hump Dusty, even though they were both spayed 2 months ago.

Back