• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SHE'S HEEEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!!!

Amethyst

Warren Veteran
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

After a 1hr 25 minute drive from Chertsey to Milton Keynes, we met up with the lovely Michelle in a coach station just off J14 of the M1 (THANK YOU MICHELLE!!!). In the car, waiting for us, was Domino!!

She's SOOOOOO gorgeous I just wanted to cuddle her and hold her all night right there in the coach station!! We then had a 1hr 40 minute journey back again (kinda slow traffic on the M1 and M25), but then finally we got her home!!

She is into EVERYTHING! As soon as we popped her into her temporary cage, she just investigated everything in sight! Her one loppy ear went straight up, and she thumped with excitement! She sniffed around at everything, ran into and out of the cocoon house, and yummed up some of her food!

Here's piccies!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P1010011.jpg

P1010009.jpg

P1010008-1.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010006.jpg

P1010005.jpg

P1010003.jpg

P1010002.jpg

P1010001.jpg

We're going to leave her n her own to settle in until Sunday, then we'll have lots of time to bond her with Benny. :D Isn't she just GORGEOUS??!! *squeals*

AMETHYST

AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is GORGEOUs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the floppy ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a sweetie - damn - missed out on a potential bunny nap - I work 10 minutes away from the coach station.

Domino really is a pretty little girl - great she's settled in so quick too.

I love her one little white leg - looks like she's only half dressed. :lol:

My signature is updated! :D It's better quality now, too.

Domino is just so lovely! The first thing you notice (apart from her gorgeousness!) is her cheeky character! She is so investigative and inquisitive, and she knows her own mind even at such a young age!

This morning we gave her some treats - a willow ring, a willow twig, a pineapple ring and an alfalfa cube. She loves them all, and I don't think she could make up her mind which one she wanted first!

We're both totally in love with her, and I think she's really happy too!! THANK YOU to Humbug, Angie and Michelle (Shellar) for bringing her down to us!!

AMETHYST

Awwwwwwwwwwww im glad she arrived safely, she will get lots of love and attention from you :love:

I was wondering if this was gonna be the same little white-nosed cutie we saw as a baby! She's gooorgeous! I love her white nose!

Back