• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling guilty

kitara

Young Bun
Merin keeps looking at me with a disappointed and disgusted look on his face because I've put him back in his hutch. He's been running round the garden for 8 hours!!!

How do they manage to make you feel so guilty?

:? :? :?

Mine do that, they do the sad eyes, acusing faces and just generally make you feel like scum lol! I find putting the mosquito net over the hutch helps lol, then I can't see it anymore!

Oh I know, mine do that too! I always feel SO bad! Then I look at the through the window when I get inside and they do it again, just sit at the very front of their hutch and look all sad. Silly rabbits :lol: :lol: :love:

My two do that aswell. It doesn't matter that they've been in their run for 14 hours, they still give me evils. :roll: If anybody saw them they'd think they were never let out! :lol: :lol:

Milly does this - she is fantastic when it comes to sulks and making me feel guilty. Tonight's strop is because I didn't put all the food in the bowl at the same time - I poured in the pellets and then whilst they were eating those I cut up the apple and put that in WHILST THEY WERE EATING....BAD BUNNY MUMMY!!!! She had a massive paw thumping, jumping about, evil looks strop.

Funny how she was suddenly ok when she noticed Jack had started on her bit of apple - no strop on the way back to the food bowl to retrieve her bit of the apple!!! Cheeky madam! :love: Just smile and know they are spoilt!!

You can imagine the black looks I got from Poppy when I took her to hav the bits scooped out. She didn't want to know me for 2 whole days. She kept turning her back to me every time I went in the kitchen.

She seems to have forgiven me for now :lol: :lol:

Just wait til I come back off my holidays, the last time we went away she didn't speak to me for a week, I wouldn't care we only went away for a long weekend.

Back