• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Updates on my Blaise/Daisy situation

Charliesangel

Warren Veteran
I've got some updates :D, more info on this thread if you've missed it:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=26221

Anywho, I've just split my hutch in half. Each rabbit has about 4ft x2ft x3ft room. I know that this isn't AT ALL ideal :? , but I've decided (along with the help from you guys) that it will be OK for the summer. They will be getting out of their hutches everyday and will have lots of room to run and munch in their runs :D
I do feel bad that they don't have as much room as they have had in the past, but I have no other solution at the moment :roll:

So Daisy and Blaise have just settled into their new houses. Daisy was SOOOOO mad when I put Blaise into his half, she ran up to the mesh wall and bit him in the eye :shock: :roll: Oh well, she'll just have to get used to him!!

Now, I've got to clean out the rabbit room (which is a MESS) for my grandfather who comes on thursday :evil: :evil: :evil:
I feel like I am going to be vacuuming for a month with all of the hay on the floor :roll: :shock:

And then I have to take down Daisy's huge CC (cavycages) cage and clean up all of that mess. Have I got a day ahead of me :roll:

Well, just wanted to let you all know how its going and thank you for the advice :D

Leah xx

Me too :roll:
Knowing my luck they wont though :x :roll: :lol:

Well, at least everything is OK for right now :D

Thanks!

Leah xx

Leah, can you put a double-fence between them? That way they couldn't bite each other. I have to do that with my rabbits. It always seems like putting a fence between them makes them want to fight and they can do damage through wire.

Back