• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BIG Vet trip tomorrow!!!

toffee

Mama Doe
I've got to take all 4 of my buns to the vet tomorrow!!!

Oliver is having his VHD jab,

Theo and Zinzan are going for a health check and a claw clip (they've got RIGHT talons!!! :roll: )

and Wallace has to go because she got out into theo and zinzan's room and one of them bit straight through her ear!! :roll: This happened on Sunday. Have been keeping an eye on it all week and it doesn't look infected but just want to make sure!!! :wink:

That's going to be fun!! 4 buns to deal with on my own because no doubt my fella will be too hung over to join me!!! :roll: :roll: :D

Will do :wink:

I've said we can go out tonight but only if we go early and come home early :D .

Vet is at 10.30 tomorrow.

Will post on monday to say how they're getting on. :D

Well, that was a performance with 4 buns!! :roll:

My boyfriend came with me but it would probably have been easier on my own in fairness :roll: . (MEN!!! :lol: )

We had 2 manicures, a VHD jab (which Oli has recovered very well from) and Wallace's ear is healing on its own and not infected or likely to become infected!! :D

Glad it all went well :D even if it was a bit of a performance. I find it hard enough with 2 buns :? but to be fair 1 is a French lop and I have no car :lol:

Back