• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun with wire cube storage (the C&C cage things)-pics

After seeing on here that argos were doing them for half price I bought two boxes of those cube storage doodahs.
I don't need a C&C cage right now but thought I'd get them whilst on sale and use them elsewhere for the time being.

Last night I was having great fun playing with them (see, fun for me too!)
and I currently have a 3 cube sized L shape in the middle of the living room with plans to add a ramp and second level a bit later.
The L alone is proving a big hit with the buns already though, they're sat in it now and keep investigating all around it.
Marlon has been binkying around it too.

So it looks like I'm creating a bunny playframe!

(Will post some pics when I have batteries for my camera.)

Sounds good :)

i was going to get some of those tomorrow- i don't need any at the mo but thought they might be useful.

How big is each square please?

Oooo please post some pics. I bought a box last week and I want to make something, hopefully a run in the kitchen, from them.

Shiv :D

Mandy: They're about 35.5 cm sq.

I'm going out to the shops shortly so I'll pick up some batteries for the camera whilst I'm at it. I prefer to use rechargeable but I've gone and lost the charger. :roll:

I got some a couple of days ago to contain the house buns to one part of the room. Thought a double height wall would be big enough to keep them in given that its about 75cm/2.5ft high. Apparently not :roll: :lol:

Piccies!

cubes-1.jpg

cubes-2.jpg

cubes-3.jpg

They've spent most of the day sat it there which is lovely as I can see them, they're usually under hidden the table.

Awwww!! Aren't those grids fab? All of my cages are made from them!!
Here are some of my past cages:

DSCN4393.jpg

DSCN3295.jpg

1.jpg

BlaiseandDaisycage2.jpg

Olivercage.jpg

I got a lot of my ideas from the CC website :D

Leah xx

the happy bee said:
Ta!
I was surprised at how much they like it, it doesn't seem all that exciting from my human perspective! :lol:

But from a bunnies point of view you've just made them a warren! Rabbits like having a sheltered spot, tables are popular but obviously your new posh warren has met their approval :D

Tamsin said:
But from a bunnies point of view you've just made them a warren! Rabbits like having a sheltered spot, tables are popular but obviously your new posh warren has met their approval :D

It's a bit in the way though, gonna have to have a tidy up so I don't have to keep moving it for litter tray and bird cage cleaning.

But I love playing with those panels so much, it's a bit like a bigger version of the puzzle playground that I had for my hamster.
I'm all "what can I make next?!" :lol:

These things look great!! :D Think I'll have to get some for my buns when I have enough money! :mrgreen:

the happy bee said:
Melndan said:
How many do you get in a pack?

I have 48 cos of the two boxes but I'm starting to want more.
I think I may be a bit addicted. :oops:

They are addicting!! I have like 6 boxes I think :oops: But they are sooo cheap!! And they are great to have around incase of emergencies...like if you needed a cage quick, or you were doing a bonding and you had to divide a room, or if you needed an extra run for the garden!! They are fab!

Leah xx

Back