• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Custom Made Hutches?

anon101

Banned
Hi Folks,

Does anyone know a company that will make excellent quality custom made outdoor Rabbit hutches and will deliver?

Thanks,

Louise

Try PMing Bunnymadhouse (or ringing her - her PC was broke?? - though she's posted so maybe ok now?)

Think she had some built recently!!

The rabbit hutch warehouse company make hutches and they're nice and good prices too! Their factory is based in Halifax and I think it's free delivery!

Just found out the guy I was posting about who makes hutches has just had his trailers stolen, so can't deliver. Have removed him. Sorry guys x

I've ordered one today from hutches direct. He is going to make it to my specification and said it would be ready by Tuesday! Free delivery too.

I had mine delivered from Leeds :eek: It was home made and pretty expensive but it is "Bunnyham Palace" :)

I don't have the link anymore sadly it was given to be by a lady at the Blue Cross

Back