• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many rabbits do you have?

How many bunnies do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10 or more!

• Total voters

kitschkitty

Mama Doe
Just wondering how many buns everyone has (not including rescues as I guess you have a lot more than the majority of us)! :D

at the moment...Enya's is being spaying in two weeks once thats done im going to take her and joe to the rescue and see if we cant bond them up with a bun or two... (sorry mum!..whats that expresion again?.. :roll: :lol: )

I'm a slave to 2, Jake and Crunchie who are in my siggie, the other bun, Merlin, was Crunchie's husbun but he went to Rainbow Bridge in April :( :)

One at the moment but after she's had her VHD jab she's going to be spayed then I'm going to try to find a friend for her.

I have voted 5 - I have 4 at the moment in 2 pairs but I am taking Oliver and Wallace to be bonded with another bun (Michelle) next week. :D

just the one, he is being neutered as we speak, vaccinations whaen he goes back for his checkup, then a few weeks and i may be able to give him a friend!!!!

I've got a family of 4.... Mum Holly, Dad Sooty (deplumbed of course), Daughter Sweep and Daughter Bluey.

The two daughters were an accidental litter but I love having them all.

I also have Bob, homeless bun, at the moment too but he is going to Snowy on Sunday :D

Currently got 8, soon to be 9 though... :D

Benji, brown lop (7 1/2)
Pippa, black lop (7)
Sunny, magpie lop (6)
Charlie, black/white lionhead (5 1/2)
Angel, wild cross (almost 3)
Magic, seal point lionhead lop (almost 2)
Lancelot, dark steal French Lop x British Giant (1)
Alaska, REW lionhead (5 months)

And soon:
Dakota, REW French Lop (unknown)

My bunny family has just increased by 2.

Now have 6 buns in total (4 rescues and 2 free ads)

Rabswood

Back