• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Herbs

Justine

Mama Doe
Today I bought a pack of different herb pots. Could somebody please help and tell me if these are all ok for the buns.

Oregano

Thyme variegated

Chive

Curled parsley

Bronze fennel

And mint which I know the buns can have but they don't like it anyway :roll:

Justine xx

Oregano is fine, but mine hate it! Thyme is great, my buns love the stuff, chives are okay, but should be fed in limited amounts, although some sources say they are unsafe, parsley is popular, but high in calcium so again you'll want to limit it. As for fennel, I think its on the safe food list, you'll have to take a look at the 'care reference' section :)

Mine LOVE coriander, camomile and rosemary too. :D

Beebop said:
Oregano is fine, but mine hate it! Thyme is great, my buns love the stuff, chives are okay, but should be fed in limited amounts, although some sources say they are unsafe, parsley is popular, but high in calcium so again you'll want to limit it. As for fennel, I think its on the safe food list, you'll have to take a look at the 'care reference' section :)

Mine LOVE coriander, camomile and rosemary too. :D

Thank you Beebop :D :D

Justine xx

Oregano

Thyme variegated

Chive

Curled parsley

Bronze fennel

And mint which I know the buns can have but they don't like it anyway :roll:

Justine xx[/quote]

All are ok Justine!!! but I cant find chive anywhere, perhaps someone else may be able to help you xx

Back