• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Worst Has Happened...Please Read

AprilShower

Warren Veteran
I just thought I'd let you all know that Binky passed to The Bridge yesterday at about 2 o' clock. :cry: :cry: :cry: It's been really hard for me because I'm missing him so much.
I had no idea he was ill. I just got up yesterday and went to say good morning to him and he was hiding under his hutch. There wasn't anything really unusual about that but later on, he wouldn't take any food or water and he looked so depressed. He wasn't his happy self at all. He was really cold as well and it was a warm enough day. My mother started getting him ready to go to the vets, I started panicking and I tried to come onto RU for help about what might be wrong with him but when I got on, my mother came up to my room. I asked how he was and she said she thinks it's too late. :cry: :cry: :cry:
I ran down to see him and he was just lying there on the rug in front of the fireplace. I kept saying to myself "Please don't be dead" but his nose wasn't twitching and he didn't flinch when I touched his eye. This is when I knew he was gone and I burst into tears. :cry: He was my first bunny and my only bunny and now he's gone.
He was only two years old and he died on July 12 2006 which qualifies for my worst day of the year, I think.
I'll make a little tribute to him in Rainbow Bridge sometime before the Rainbow Bridge Candle Ceremony.
I miss him so much, he was like my best friend.
I'm going to stop now because writing this is putting tears to my eyes. :cry:

Jennifer.xxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I am so so sorry to read this about Binky its started me of again, :cry: :cry: :cry: I know how you are feeling I feel the same.

Binky free Binky :love:

So sorry to read this - you obviously loved him very much.
It is awful when they go so quickly and you feel so useless.

Oh no I'm so so sorry :cry: :cry: I know exactly how you feel, James was like my best friend, it was such a shock when he went too. I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better in this terrible time but I'm sending a million hugs to you xxxx
Binky free Binky xx

Back