• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeding...

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
I have run out of SS, there was a big bag of it at my Mum's that seems to have vanished :?

And the useless pet shop near my work won't have any SS in til Wednesday :shock:

Is it ok to mix in the remainder of the SS with a small amount of Russell Rabbit until the petshop re stock?

I'd feel really cruel just giving them hay :lol: oh, and they would hate me too! :lol: :lol:

Angie65 said:
I've done this before when I've under-estimated how much the free ad buns eat!!! :oops:

Guessing they were ok and didn't have poorly tums?

My two are such gannits, little Dillon only eats a tiny bit off SS then just hay and veggies so he'll be fine.

Mine only had a little bit too. I did half excel & half P@H pellets (that similar to excel anyway)

It's a nightmare at mine, cos all temp buns are on different food. Bound to mess up tea time one night :oops: :roll:

I have before now used chinchilla pellets when I ran out of their normal food accidently. That never caused any problems at all as they are mainly just pressed grass and I think must be better for them in the short term than say russel rabbit.

Vera

Back